While the scale and impact of the current coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak remains unknown, Midas Underwriting has been working for some time to prepare for all potential outcomes for our business and to support clients and customers through this sustained period of uncertainty. As part of the Ardonagh Group, we have a range of plans across the whole group to serve the needs of our clients without interruption, while protecting the health and safety of our colleagues and other stakeholders. This includes but is not limited to:
- Remote working where possible for our colleagues
- Avoiding travel between our UK office network and attendance at large events where possible
- Utilising Skype and other technology to hold virtual meetings with internal and external attendees
- A vigilant approach to personal hygiene and cleaning of our facilities; and
- Following the advice and guidance of Public Health England where suspected cases arise within our employee population, clients or other stakeholders.
Keep up to date with our Covid-19 FAQ's here >>